Rover II System
Ultimate II System
Tactical II System
NOVO Urban System
• Built-in GPS
• Up to 500m (0.31 Miles) Line of Sight Wireless Communication
• MIL Standard (MIL-DTL 38999) Connectors
• Wired Communication up to 300m (0.18 miles)
• 6+ Hours Built-in Battery
• Power Down the Line
• Supports Operation of Both Old and New RS232 Golden Engineering Sources
• Lightweight at ~900g (2 lbs.) Only
The 3D Arc Provides Precise Location & Exact Measurements for IED Disruption & Manual Entry. Extremely Easy to Use Touch Interface, Provides Accurate X, Y, Z Measurements and 3D Imaging in Seconds.
Folding Slider L/XXL
The two NOVO Folding Sliders are the Ideal Solutions for Screening Large Objects.
• Folding Slider L up to Folding Slider XXL
• Built-in controller
• Controlled by the NOVO Touch Software
• Has a completely automated movement
The NOVO Lookout is a lightweight, 3 in 1 Accessory Enabling the Following Capabilities:
• Organic Detection
• Live Video
• Live Audio
Automatic Exposure Detection (AED)
• No Mobile phone, Tablet and Cables Required.
• Operational at Even 1 Pulse!
Robot Detector Frame
The Robot Detector Frame is Lightweight and Shock Absorbent.
The Robot C-Arm is Lightweight and so it Allows the Robot to Pick Up and Carry Simultaneously the X-Ray Source and the Detector
Proving up to 2 Miles (3.3km) Line of Sight, the NOVO Eagle is an Extremely Long-Range Wireless Transceiver, Which Extends the Wireless Communication between the Tablet and the Inspection area.